Learn more about our tapas menu – It changes every week!
At Bar Pata Negra, we want to share with you an authentic Spanish dining experience.
We directly import some of Spain’s finest foods and we rotate these ingredients through our menu each week. Our goal is to keep our rotating menu simple and do a few tapas plates EXCELLENTLY, instead of having a loooong list of options and doing them just “OK”. While out tapas menu isn’t very extensive, on any given time you will find a great selection of Spanish classics, gluten-free options, vegetarian options and home made desserts.
Our tapas prices range from $5 for small tasters, $12 to $14 for vegetarian tapas, and up to $18 for the most elaborate dishes.
Every Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday lunch, we will have a POP-UP-PAELLA. It feeds around 30 people, and when it is sold out, it’s done and dusted for the night.
Some of the Spanish Tapas we rotate through include the following (you may have to google some of these)
- Patatas Bravas / Chunky chips with hot Bravas Sauce (V)
- Patatas al Ali-oli / Chunky chips with Ali-Oli Sauce (V)
- Chorizo a la Sidra / Spicy Chorizo flash fried with Cider
- Albondigas en Salsa / Spanish Meat balls in sauce
- Pisto / Grilled vegetables with a tomato salsa
- Gambas al ajillo / Spicy Garlic prawns
- Pulpo a la gallega
- Sopa Catalana
- Grilled Chorizo
- Morcilla Andaluza / Black sausage
- Carne con tomate
- Tortilla de patatas
- Huevos a la flamenca
- Habitas con jamon
- Solomillo al whisky
- Montaditos / Sliders
- Grilled mushrooms with blue cheese
We always include a few classics in our core menu – including a fantastic range of Spanish cured meats and cheese platters. We hand slice our Jamon Iberico de Bellota.
- ALL JAMON Iberico de Bellota – “Black Label” 32 months (2 people)
100% Pure-Bred and Acorn-fed Iberian Jamon – aka “PATA NEGRA”
Spain’s famous rich and nutty ham, served with fresh bread.
- Iberian CURED MEAT Platter (2 people)
A selection of Spanish cured meats, marinated olives, and dried fruits, served with crusty bread.
- A Very Spanish CHEESE platter (2 people)
A selection of Spanish cheeses, olives and dried fruits, served with crusty bread. You won’t find these cheeses anywhere else in Bris-Vegas!
- Iberian MEAT AND CHEESE platter (2 people)
A selection of Spanish cheeses, cured meats and other tasty bits and pieces, served with crusty bread. A little of everything.
- MAXI platter – Iberian meat and cheese (3 to 4 people)
A Chef’s selection of cured meats, spanish cheeses, marinated olives, and dried fruits, served with crusty pan. More of everything.