Learn more about our tapas menu – It changes every week!
At Pata Negra Tapas Bar, we want to share with you an authentic Spanish dining experience.
We directly import some of Spain’s finest foods and we rotate these ingredients through our menu each week. Our goal is to keep our rotating menu simple and do a few tapas plates EXCELLENTLY, instead of having a loooong list of options and doing them just “OK”. With us, you will find a great selection of Spanish classics, gluten-free options, vegetarian options and home-made desserts.
Our tapas prices range from $7 for small tasters, $12 to $15 for vegetarian tapas, and up to $19 for the most elaborate dishes with imported ingredients.
Every Friday and Saturday night, we cook up a storm with our POP-UP-PAELLA. It feeds around 25 people, and when it is sold out, it’s done and dusted for the night. First in, best dressed.
Some of the Spanish Tapas we rotate through include the following (you may have to google some of these). We do not have all of these, all the time.
- Patatas Bravas / Chunky chips with hot Bravas Sauce (V)
- Patatas al Ali-oli / Chunky chips with Ali-Oli Sauce (V)
- Chorizo a la Sidra / Spicy Chorizo flash fried with Cider (gluten free)
- Albondigas en Salsa / Spanish Meat balls in sauce
- ANCHOAS on Cos Lettuce with Queso azul
- Corazones de alcachofas / artichoke heart salad
- Croquetas de Jamon / Cured Jamon croquettes
- Croquetas de Queso Azul / Blue Cheese Croquettes
- Ensalada Mediterrean for 2 / Crisp, fresh green salad for
- Ensaladilla Rusa / russian potatoe salad
- Habitas Con jamon / baby broad beans with Jamon
- Revuleto de Morcilla / Sauteed Blood sausage
- Setas de España / Flash fried Mushrooms with garlic
- El Serranito / Pork, jamon and raoasted peppers burger
- Tortilla De Patata With Bread And Cherry Tomatoes
- Pisto / Grilled vegetables with a tomato salsa
- Gambas al ajillo / Spicy Garlic prawns
- Pulpo a la gallega / Baby octopus with paprika and more
- Salmorejo / a cool, andalucian tomate soup
- Sopa Catalana / Garlic and bread soup
- Carne con tomate / Beef and vegie stew
- Huevos a la flamenca
- Solomillo al whisky / pork loin with whisky sauce
- Grilled mushrooms with blue cheese
We always include a few classics in our core menu – including a fantastic range of Spanish cured meats and cheese platters. We hand slice our Jamon Iberico de Bellota.
- All Jamon Iberico de Bellota – “Black Label” 32 months (2 people)
100% Pure-Bred and Acorn-fed Iberian Jamon – aka “PATA NEGRA”
Spain’s famous rich and nutty ham, served with fresh bread.
- A Very Spanish cheese platter (2 people)
A selection of Spanish cheeses, olives and dried fruits, served with crusty bread. You won’t find these cheeses anywhere else in Bris-Vegas!
- Iberian meat and cheese platter (2 people)
A selection of Spanish cheeses, cured meats and other tasty bits and pieces, served with crusty bread. A little of everything